marriage related

i am 22 and she is 18.we both are adults and we love each other from past 6 years.the problem is her date of birth and surname was changed forcefully 3 years ago in village when her aadhar card was made(changed dob-2002).but 6 years ago she was studying in a school where her d.o.b was 2001.our plan was to wait till 2020 as currently her age in aadhar card is still 17 ..she's got too many problems(example: sanitary pads problem,not getting proper food and many other things)so we are thinking to marry this year ..and also she is 10th passed but in certificate her dob is 2002.
i can get duplicate leaving certificate from her previous school where her dob was 2001 and her surname in LC was different comparing with her aadhar card..after change of her surname ,now her surname is different from her parents..her parents dont love her...they always discriminated between her and her brother ,not after reln but also before our relationship..so i need a advice what should i do .i have been waiting for almost 5 years to marry with her..but now her situation is very bad for to live with them..what should i do? should i marry this year or should i wait till next year?

SInce her DOB on the Certificate is 2002,you should wait until she attains majority that is completes 18 years of age.

Regarding the problems you can otherwise suppourt her financially for marriage is not an issue.


Let she come out of her family and stay in any social welfare hostel and wait for at least 3yrs in that time you search for job and marry afterwards..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x