LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoharan   13 May 2019

Marriage detail in the divorce petition

Marriage between me and my wife happened in a local temple in coimbatore attended by few relatives. Six months later again for astrology requirements, we performed a marriage again in tirumala temple and got the marriage registered and got the marriage certificate. Now we are proceeding for divorce. My query is in the divorce petition which marriage details should be mentioned to avoid future litigations: a. Local temple marriage only (OR ) b. Tirumala temple marriage only (OR ) c. Both the marriages. Thank You.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   13 May 2019

U mention both the marriages in petition.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     13 May 2019

always and always come with clean hands for getting the relief from the Honourable Court.

However your marriage was performed the day u married first time in temple ,i do not find anything  reqire to conceal from the court .

Regards

Jaspal S Maini (Adv)

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 May 2019

rituals of marriage viz. saptpadi etc. is necessary and other conditions for a valid marriage under hindu marriage act must be fulfilled, otherwise, the marriage is not valid.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register