LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sammer   21 September 2018

Marraige regitration in court

HI I am need of advise  please help

I am  36 years old muslim divorce and i met a girl  whoes age is 32 and  is  divorce too . we plan to marry and register our marraige in court in mumbai.  The girl is muslim by birth but the first marraige she married to  hindu boy and gt her name changed and after divorce her name is still same ( Hindu). but her educational certificate upto 10 th shows her muslim name

Could someone help me to with the information for my below queries

1 } can i registerd my marraige in court with old muslim name even if all the documnets  of girl are in new name . If not, what is the best solution

2 } if we registerd marraige in her hindu name and later when she change the name in all the documnets to muslim name . can we also make the changes in our marraige documnets and show new muslim name of girl

3 } how many days it takes to registerd marraige in court and what  are  the documnets needed  at the time of registrationfrom boy and girl as both are divorce


Awaiting for response




 2 Replies

pl mail all facts at: for detailed response/advice

Itzeazy   30 April 2021

Court marriage in India is solemnized under the Special Marriage Act 1954. Itzeazy facilitates the court marriage procedure. In this article, we will discuss the special marriage act 1954, court marriage process, court marriage cost, court marriage documents required, degree of prohibited relationship. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query