LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipeshkhorava   09 March 2020

Maintenance sec 125(3)

If we got order for maintanance 125 from Jetpur District and can we file 125(3) to other district due to address change at time of file 125(3) ?


 1 Replies

Sampada Sharma   09 June 2020

Yes, in case of address change one can file under Sec.125(3) CrPC, in other district. One can also ask the court of jetpur district to transfer or to refer the case to another district if there is any change in address or other material information. 

Hope you find this helpful. Have a nice day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query