Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     10 November 2011

Maintenance denied to child, judgment

hi,

can anyone have judgment where maintenance denied to mother for her minor child, as mother had snatched the father name from his minor child and put the second husband name to minor child without constent of natural father / first husband and/or informing to court for same. Also, after asking it was denied to give school information of minor child to natural father of minor child by wife.

The natural father has proved with documents that the wife has snatched the natural father name from child and put second husband name and this was suppressed by the wife before court in maintenance proceedings where father is paying regularly monthly maintenance to minor child even after all this fraud by the wife.

Now i brought all this before court and maintenance being stopped till date but i want to cancelled the order of maint. to child forever as wife has not given any rights and affection,love of natural father to the minor child but she was taking maintenance from both husband and ex-husband for child welfare.

kindly provide me the suggestion/advise and anyone having judgements related to my situation pls. forward me so i can put before court.

this was clear cheating by wife to me and court on account of snatching name and taking regular maintenance.

regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register