recently wife files Divorce with 3 prayers
- to grant decree of divorce
- Just and necessary orders passed during disposal of the petition
- She should be allowed to alter, amend or add her application as and when found necessary in the interest of justice.
- From above she has not asked any alimony or maintenance , I read section 24 she can ask for interim maintenance , but can she now ask for permanent alimony/maintenace later?
- On what basis she will be allowed to amend the application? will it be in terms of prayers or even the contents of application be changed?
Note: I have a minor daughter with my wife and wife earns equals to me. Wife has put DV and 498a case and maintenance to child is awarded 4000/- per month.
DV , 498a and Divorce petition are almost similar in nature in terms of allegations. 498a case Cross examination of petitioner started while DV cases she has withdrawn due to no evidence and to stop visitation of daughter granted u/s 21 of DV act.