LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep John   28 October 2021


My sister and her husband asked to cake  care her son. And they promised to will give all expenses. 8 month 20 years they not gave single amount. We spent nearly 2000000 his all expenses. Three years back my sister passed. We asked amount to my sister husband. Now he telling not ready to give single amount. My sister son studying bio tech in reputed college. Now, facing severe financial  issue shall I file case against my sister husband to pay pending amount?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query