I got concrete information that my wife is doing job related to data entry in an automobile shop.earlier she has put false case of 498 a nd 406 on me in which I got bail,but now under crpc 125 she has demanded for RS.20000 per month as interim maintenance knowingly that my earning is near about 7.5k per month.Now she is doing job so how can I prove it in court bcz the owner of that shop will not give me her salary slip or NY other documents?what can be done to gather solid evidence?will court accept if I make a video recording in time when she is working?

You give affidavit in support of her job and having income. Request the court to let her give affidavit refuting your allegation. You can then summon the office record of the company where she is working to prove her income.

Total likes : 1 times


thankyou sir.
she also gives tutions to students privately and she had disclesd all the facts in relation to this on messenger while she was talking to one of my friend..she at that time was looking for more tutions and in order to proove that she is very much capable she by praising her own ability had disclosed all the facts as if number of students she is teaching,fees that she get from there,name of the students n their schools etc..can I show those screenshots to court?

and now she is working in office too nd continues giving tution to those students also ..she is therefore earning more than 10k per month which is more than my earning too



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x