LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sufferer (Nothing)     18 December 2013

Maintenaince urgent

Married in march 2012, seperated in 4 months. The reason of seperation was that he is not physically fit also claimed for maintainence and applied for divorce

I was completely unknown later realised the same when he started avoiding for the same. He has blamed me many times into worng manner .He is non-smoker as he mentioned in bio-data however in honeymoon he has smoked drinked too and along with him he ask me to try once and so i tried for the first time however later he clicked my pics and informed his parents that i am drinking and smoking. Later he started asking me my salary , I gave him but I left the job when i got married so whatever was in my bank I forwarded into his account .Though I was aware that he was earning 80k per month. When I denied to forwared money later his parents starting harrasing my parents for forwarding money into his account. Later My FIL said to submit him all my documents of ID proof as well as Graduate Certificate. So I did.
Between this my husband was staying in different state and I was informed to stay in maiden's house as his elder brother who was divorcee is being there all the time and hubby was not happy if I stay there.

Later  I requested to stay wherever he is residing in other state . I stayed with him although we had no relation however he started beating me to leave the house and on the other side my FIL harassing my parents to forward money . My hubby also said to leave the house else he will torture my parents . Being in fear I left the house,Next day he shouted and created a scene in the front of neigbours that I have beaten him and left the house. He also forwarded an NC against me, Here back to my maiden house I forwarded application to police where later I was called by police to have counselling there instead of my hubby he send an Dalal(Agent) to attend the same . My all belonging are with them as I was not allowed to carry the jwellery anywhere so its was lying with them. Later when investigation happened I found all boxes of my jwelleries were empty and they said its with me. Now my FIL has forwarded Letters towards my office claiming for pay slip ,its a private firm . They denied, again they forwarded letter for the same. The office has forwarded payslip however I am not tried anything against him not applied for salary slip.They have recd all my transaction investments whatever was earned in my past. Whereas I dont know How to apply for RTI as he is working in private firm.How t know his assests, investments t whm should I forward letter and how long it will take?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

u did not clear tht u were working with govt orgn. and also before or after marriage. if u give slight inklink abt nature of orgn and position of ur husband ?
hw do u come to knw abt rti of ur in-laws ? do u hv copy of rti addressed to ur orgn. wht reply ur in-law got ?

sufferer (Nothing)     19 December 2013

I have edit the question pl check

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register