LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil yadav (ns)     22 October 2012

maintance claim by unemployed husband

respected all LCI members, sir,i am a unemploy husband and my qualification is 10+2 .my wife is a govt. employ and qualification is M.A (math).my wife salary is 20000rs. in this situation plz tell me i am eligible for claim alimony or maintance from my wife.(yes or no) if yes than how much maintance i get. plz reply asap

Learning

7 Replies

anil yadav (ns)     23 October 2012

reply me sir plz tell me what the rughts of a husband

S S K Sadhu (BCA)     23 October 2012

friend,

Don't fool urself asking these type of queries in INDIA where gender-baised laws rules.

Anyhow contact "Save INDIAN FAMILY HARMONY"  self help group locally. They will definitely help you with this type of queries.

In INDIA people think that a man asking maintainence from wife, shameless stupid + add all the abusive words in your book.

Political parties always follow "divide and rule" policy.  

Come join your hands and cry out for "Laws for MEN"

Mayt god bless INDIAN MEN

surjit singh (Assistant)     23 October 2012

So far maintanance is concerned a minor son or unmarried daughter is entited for it, a unemployed husband is not entited for it. You see the government has initiated NREGA scheme for minimum 100 days work in a year, go for it and get some earning. I think how a wife is carrying on with having such a  husband who think of getting maintnance from a working wife

anil yadav (ns)     23 October 2012

sir,i am a student of D.ed(jbt)presntly.my marriage date in 10/11/2011 those time i am last year student of BHMCt but after marriage my wife making my life very bad and main apne exams nhi de saka 2 times .and meri wife ne mujhe koi govt. job ka test nhi dene diye kabhi mera rollnumber sleep nhi di kabhi kuch

friend,

How did Mr.Surjit singh sound?

When women are craving to be equal to MEN, will that NREGA implies to them?

As a saying "woman is the enemy of woman"

we can say "Man is the enemy to man"

visit www.saveindianfamily.org website, get the nearest help group.

To fight this legal terrorrism, we need help and support.

I promise you that this help group will boost your confidence.

See women will not feel ashamed asking/demanding/begging men for money, but men should feel. This is INDIA.

Dont give excuses to anyone, ask what u want and try to get what u want.

LCI is a good website but every indian thinks as worst as Mr. Singh(men). 

I am not giving publicity for SIF organisation, I admit that I was given enough courage and self belief to fight. 

contact me at suresh060979@gmail.com, if u want help.

anil yadav (ns)     24 October 2012

mr.sadhu siff ki meeting delhi me hoti h and main narnaul haryana me rahta hu . delhi 150km h yaha se

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register