LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaji (Lead Engineer)     14 April 2011

MACT and Salary Certificate


My late brother's last employer denied to give his last 6 months salary certificate/slips. Brother was working for him for last 8 years and left us in a motor accident. He was 28 years old. It is a privately held jewellery manufacture cum shop with around 20 employees.

Is there any legal way to obtain my brothers salary certificate/slips. It is for filing MACT case. Please help.




 2 Replies

Naresh Kudal (none)     14 April 2011

you need not to ask slips from him. Just request the court for summoning employer for evidence.

prabhakar singh (advocate)     29 May 2011

you can take resort of labour court too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register