LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhanjana Bidikar   18 July 2019

Love affair between 16 years girl and 22 years boy.

Dear Sir's,

Girls parents what case can get register against boy in this case?

How to safe guard that girl in future?

please give me best solutions to above sir.

thank you.


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 July 2019

this is sensitive matter, don't focus on filing cases on boy focus on changing mind of girl.
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2019

If only your sixteen-year upbringing, care, and love fail to convince her for waiting for two more years without talking to that boy...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register