Share on Email

Share More

Lost job - do i still need to pay maintenance

Page no : 2

gaury..fight to win (Education)     24 August 2011

Originally posted by :hema
"
@rohit verma,

In some other post you were shouting at house tops that a wife who seeks maintenance is none but prostitute. Then say the same thing before the court  and ask the court to give permission not to deal with the prostitute.  And tell to all of us the results of your outbursts in the court. 
"

Yes.Who are fighting against false cases should have that much of corrage.

Mr Rohit Verma , Onlytruth and those who are thanking them for their nonsense words U all are MAN.What you are doing  and thinking about women are expressing here with unsensored words, then why cant you say that what Hema is asking for and say here???U are men yaar.Be bold.U alwz speak only truth.Why bother???

1 Like

(Guest)

Utpala,

I am pointing out here that how Kushan is not correct in asking anybody to shut up.  

Gaury,

If Hema does what she preaches .. she has been asked to do what she has requested to do others and report back  the result.  If she reports back then only  what she has written is worth even  reading... otherwise she is another hipocrat just trying to provoke somebody.... with her childish  thoughts

If you agree to  Hema approach .. that is also challenge for you..  you can do what has been asked for hema and report back result... will you take this challenge ?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 August 2011

Ladies and Gentleman,

Can we have calm?

It's a request.........

God Bless

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 August 2011

wow its such a nice pic ..see utpala dee atlast u made me smile at something..i felt good abt it

but really whts bothering u i wud certainly ask u again plz tell me

iam seeing that you tend to create issues out of nowhere ..if happiness were at ur door u would definitly create a "quotes" of it , ask for its authenticity and critique it , reason it probably you may ask "why me"

anyhow dee

आप इतना क्यूँ सोचते हो जब दुसरे कुछ कमेन्ट करते है जिनको जो करना है करने दीजिये आप अपना आपा, धैर्य क्यूँ खो देती है..

if someone says something it always has a good base reason and ppl provide it with reason kuch generalise koi nahi karta ..

atleast you are so mature a parent u should ignore all tht stuff which u dont like or want to opine..try and adjust with all thoughts be it sh*tt..

duniya toh garbage collect karke truck mein bharke chalegi par jahan aapne kuch kaha woh sab kachra aap pe hi dalega ..better u carry ur course and path make good aims..

yahan behes karna koi samjhdaari nahi..literally koi output koi result niklega is sabse..

aapko nahi pata koi kuch bol raha hai toh woh kyun bol raha hau ya rahi hai..kisi ki life mein kitna dukh hai yeh hum nahi jaante kya kya kiske sath hua hai..

sabko apna dukh sabse bada lagta hai shayad isliye dusro ka mehsoos karne mein hum asamarth hai..

par plz atleast try to bring positivity to ur life and thoughts ur parent dee ..agar aapko koi is tarah baat kare u urself take the initiative to change tht persons views by ur own thoughts and knowledge of good ..yeh nahi ki usko badawa dete rahe aur hum khud bhi negative ho jaye..

agar hum apne aap mein itna ghuse rahenge toh kaise chalega we need to be more helping and serving to others rather than being selfish..

yeh koi male female ki ladai nahi hai..its a different issue kaun kiske kaaran yeh sab bhugat raha hai..aapka pati galat tha toh duniya ke saare mard galat nahi hai..agar rohit ki wife galat hai toh sari wife galat nahi hai..

another thing i want to clarify ki bhot saaf spasht shabdo mein maine likha hai ki false cases jinhone kare hai baat unki hai shuru se ant tak aur sab males who are fighting this share the same ..they are not kid they know tht thr mums and sisters are ladies and so is ur father and brother..dee

dee be positive plz am not a negative person nor i can be provoked by anything nor i have the habit of abusing or hurling or going on with absurd unauthentic discussions tht are useless and unwanted..with no good reason ..

its polluting minds ..plz dont be judgemental koi kuch kehta hai toh let it be ..let them say ..u do say wht u want to dont u?.stereotyping me time and again 

anyhow iam a peaceful soul..

i know there has been a lot of pain in ur life too but it doesnt mean u just overlook others ..why being so selfish ...the struggle was ur part and here everyone has there share..

dont create negativity ..be positive in life and stop creating issues .if u cannot help others or change ppl or show them right thn ts better to leave them as they are..not comment on them..

u urself have to maintain ur respect and dignity .

.it doesnt come out of anywhere, nor u can demand it.

.and being a  women one should always be cautious of such things , be polite and intelligent enough ..we are the harbingers of future we cannot go into mud and dirt and then blow more mud ..its no use..

be constructive id again put..

i know u must be highly dissatisfied with my opinions but still dee plz just be positive in life and have sympathy towards should who show such unrest ..

i have kids who abuse , i have kids parents who have 3 wives..i have kids whos mums have affairs, i have kids who are exploited and abused outside..and i have kids who often drop a lil here and there..but i handle them with utmost ease not lashing at them..be more patient and try to know thr root problems we cannot go out speaking of our own life concerns ..there's more than what meets the eye..

You 're a parent..

have peace..i agree to shonee sir..

one more thing its not a court everyone..u dont need to give citations of everything u talk to other person..do u do that at home to with ur people..i guess not..dont make it a habit..u wont be able to have a peaceful life if ur world would only dominate evidence and proofs in order to make u feel correct at each and every step..

come on everyone life is already a mess for everyone here..plz dont make it terrible..

rather be collective work like a team everyone..help each other out..dont be enemies..

both men and women need each other..nahin toh jiyoge kiske liye jab zindagi mein itna zeher ghol loge ek dusre ke liye..

plz get over ur individual selves and be more social and general in life..

(Guest)

Aishwarya

I have not seen Utpala "behes"ing here.R U ok Mam??

1 Like

hema (law officer)     24 August 2011

Originally posted by :Rohit Verma
"
@ hema....court deals with all kinds of people...who are you to decide with whom to deal or with whome  not to deal? are you the one who makes laws in our country? who the f**k are you....? Are you the chief justice of India...This country has freedom of speech and I will shout whatever I wish to...

You are a foolish woman...you have not read my post properly...and also impatient...who has no patience to read some lines with proper care....how did you pass your exams....did you cheat or have a false degree.... I have said all women who file false complaints and ask for maintenance...not the one who are really in trouble and in need of money....if she really needs money... I have no objection in paying..but if she tried extortion.. I shall pee on her...and this is what she deserves and all the women who file false complaints deserve....

I would again repeat that these people are prostitutes..and will remain prostitutes...
"

and also originally posted by Only truth:

Hema,

How  childish you sound.  !!! 

Let me take a leaf out of your line of argument and ask you same question. .

You  know that your  boy friend/husband  F*cks you. Will you tell in all forum  and friends that  he  F*cks you?

Or better you , say the same in all forum and report back what people said to you?

Think before you show your though level.  It is simple to reply at  your level.  when you come with some well thought out point ... you make people take notice .. other wise you know......

Quite often I am told by the women, who are troubled by the husbands and launched prosecution under Section 498-A against the husbands that their husbands are very insensitive, abusive and cruel in nature.  Their husbands are well educated, but within four walls of the home use foul language.  They often use the words "f***, b****, R**** (hindi abuse) against their wives despite protest.  They  do other things also, which are not subject matter here.  But in Court, in Section 498-A cases, DV cases and maintenance cases before the judge, they put very innocent face and if the judge asks any question they answer in a very refined manner using mylord hundred times in a single sentence  and never use any impolite word (forget about abusive words) with reference to wife giving an impression that each and every word written in her complaint is totally false and he is very refined and she has filed all these cases only to extort the money.  Even in the prosecution cross examination, also they come out cleanly hinding their real personality, attitude and vocabulary.  They ask me that what is the technique to bring out the real, cruel and abusive husband out of the mask in the court?

IF THEY ARE PROVOKED SLIGHTLY IN THE COURT THEY COME OUT OF THEIR GROVE AND SHOW THEIR REAL PERSONALITY. 

you read my post.  Not even a single foul word I used against both "Rohit Verma" and "Only truth".  But with a stranger like me, how they used unstoppable abusive words  include, f***, P*********.  This is ample proof they used more severe word than those against their estranged partners in their married life.  If their estranged partners have got good advocates, these two person will be exposed with a minimum effort and they will be in big soup. 

1 Like

@ good girl..

dear u need to read tht i intend utpala dee to read my comments as she is in the habit of overlooking stuff ..

and does not read  to what other's have to say...plz be assured it wasnt for u and directed to the person ive mentioned which is why i had to spread out the word a bit..i could have sent her a pm but it would have been audacious for me and could be taken otherwise on her part..

i hope u do get me now..or i can serve some more explanations.and plz make an effort to be polite..here people who speak are not abnormal , though u may think so but u should comment only after knowing the whole facts..

i dont intend to ignite this anymore ..its enough if someone has to understand its ok else there is no ending..

@ hema dee

though i have had no talks with u nor u did asked me or mentioned me in any of ur posts..

but something i need to bring in btn here is that ..whatever a person says out in the public is general and its being rather stupid on our part if we take it on ourselves..

so better not mind with what ppl sh*tt about in public , we r dignified and cultured enough not to be bothered by such words ..but if they were mentioned in ur name or sort u can always go ahead defending or offending in ur own natural way..but its best to stay quiet as abuses only stick to us when we take them..and it does not when we dont..

like buddha had once said to a man who abused him alot..
 he replied that did i asked from u anything , the man replied no, then was it a gift . the man said no, then if i dint asked for it and u gave it without my asking then i dint took it..its all with u..

so have this attitude and be more positive and cool .dont get carried away with lil pricks..society is meant to prick u its u who chooses if u want to or not want to..

another thing u must know is that u know only one side of the story the women ..have u ever encountered a victim of false 498a man who goes to jail and gets beaten severly and tortured and blackmailed and put to extrotion and threats..perhaps not....if we know one thing its better to be more enlightened and know the other side too....with humans and relations there's no one side which is rightor wrong ...it has a mix and remix of all things..

thanku for reading me

(Guest)

This forum is again loosing dignity.

@ Hema

U r right.

(Guest)

@Hema, u are ryt but there is no use of saying these things

I can't digest those cheap derogatory comments given to women like  "f***, b****, R****.Any women who respects herself can't digest that.But Aishwarya who herself claims to be a woman/teacher have never utterd a word against those members.Rather she is fighting with me as if I have the power to kill all those wives who have filed 498A/dv against their hubby/in-laws but not doing so!!:)

1 Like

@utpala dee

if there's dirt i dont find the need to get into it with no reason if it was meant for women who have filed false cases..and am not one of them ,,then why should i stick those to me..

if ur sticking them with u its that either u are one of them or misunderstood..

(Guest)

@Utpala Kaur

Don't make an issue with Aishwarya as she have observed her life very close to reality and she meets too.Her idea and thoughts are very close to God ie,like a Philosopher.Thats why you dont digested her thoughts.She never support false 498 a cases and support the true one case 125 or 498 a.

She said,"So better not mind with what ppl sh*tt about in public , we r dignified and cultured enough not to be bothered by such words"

Your path is hinsa and aishwarya is ahinsa but they meet the one goal that is the Women upliftment and empowerment in India.So be cool and stay focused.In life, there will always be someone trying to bring you down. Have faith, pray, stay strong and focus! 

1 Like

(Guest)

ha ha...u made me laugh Kushan..u r ryt..!

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     24 August 2011

Welcome back Mr. Tajobsindia, U were missed... 

And Mr. Onlytruth, I hope you now get your senses back, your friend Rohit account is deleted and if you still preach his philosphy same will happen to you too.. Most of us here have seen the worst and goin thru the most depressing state, however it does not permit us to become a lunatic and behave as rascal.

(Guest)

Rohit did not get banned.He deleted his account himself,for reasons best known to him.If he was banned by the admin,you would have been directed to LCI homepage if you clicked on his profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register