Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lost job - do i still need to pay maintenance

Page no : 3

(Guest)

yes.He was warned by Kushan.So he somehow gt sense and quit.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"
Rohit did not get banned.He deleted his account himself,for reasons best known to him.If he was banned by the admin,you would have been directed to LCI homepage if you clicked on his profile.
"

You are absolutely right Miss Princess...the reason is as follows - I vanished to see what others say behind my back...and you must have seen how truth works....someone in this forum did not dare to reply to my post...who generally replies by quoting others...

Let admin delete my account...I think the day my account gets deleted...whether I delete it or whether admin deletes my account.. I will be a happy man and THAT DAY YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM NO LONGER UNFORTUNATE....because everyone in this website has a sad story to tell...

AND TRUST ME...YOU WILL HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN THIS SITE FOR THE NEXT 80 YEARS...

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     24 August 2011

Hopeless... Nothing but Pitty..!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Ha ha ..i just posted the above reply and when the page was refreshed I saw Rohit's post!!

He again come back.Anyway the language he is using shows his mental condition.He is too frustrated.We should guide, mental support  and care for him.

Rohit, if u are really innocent then u will get surely get justice coz..Bhagwan ke ghar mein der hain par andher nehi.I m not meaning Court';s justice..I m telling abt the God's court.Those will be punished and will get more pain that they have given you.But if u are guilty and pretending to be innocent here u will alwz suffer.No one is above law..whether it is man made or God.

Take care.

(Guest)

Thank god... i could bring you bring you back to normal...you must have started reading the bhagwat gita..i am sure...YOU SOUND VERY POSITIVE NOW...

(Guest)

sasur ka paisa nehi mila..badle mein biwi ne jail ki hawa khila di...dimag ghum gaya hain...!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha 

hey..go and work...don't beg...

(Guest)

HEHEHEHE...are you a male?...it seems as if a 498 A victim is writing in the forum...

In your case..."sasur ka paisa damad le gaya and baad mein peche laat bhi mar diya sasur ki beti ko"....pity..

Who is begging? Who is asking for maintenance? Sorry ma'am...you do not beg..you extort...and the laws support you...

(Guest)

nehi..in my case I asked something special..sasur fulfilled my demand also..but the taste of easy money is so sweeeetttttt I asked more after marriage..then one day my wife went to bring what i wanted but next night police uncle came and gifted me the iron bangles instead of golden studded with diamond and took me to the guest house of my sasur ji...BUt it had no facilty..even a bed also..!I did not liked that khatirdari so my parents instead of huge money took me home..I have nothing now..neither i got from sasur nor i cud save my own...

It was better to work well then hunting from easy money as hard work bring respect and dignity and begging brings "jail ka hawa"

This is what i learnt from my life.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Aishwarya
"
@utpala dee

if there's dirt i dont find the need to get into it with no reason if it was meant for women who have filed false cases..and am not one of them ,,then why should i stick those to me..

if ur sticking them with u its that either u are one of them or misunderstood..
"

Ashwirya if u can ingnore those words in public forum as they were not meant for u..then why did u say abt false cases??R u a victim of false case?? 

Aishwarya (Teacher)     25 August 2011

@ ms girl

"to support a cause who said u need to be the victim first"

am not so selfish as to rise up only when am subjected to such malice.

rather if i support anti corruption, child education, and upliftment of the deprived section.

then here i find no reason why should i not support these falsely implicated 498a victims and their families.

again my point is that the abuses are not meant for women in general , why dont u get this thing straight into ur head i cant understand..

it was always and has been meant for those who resort to putting up false 498a cases on innocent ones..

if we read aptly we should go into the inner meaning before we judge ..for what , of what, for whom the words are meant for..

if we generalise each and everything for selves without going about the facts than its our own fault..

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

most men leave jobs/ hide salary and claim that they lost jobs, that is why even sc has said, husband has to maintain wife at all costs. even a rickshaw puller has to maintain his wife. u r fit, do some labour, find a job and pay maintenance

(Guest)

@Female Activist

You are absolutely right.This comes from the experience or observation .Many husband hide their salary to escape from the liability.Many husband do all these tactics and many being taught by advocate also.So, advocate should also avoid these tactic and do social responsibility.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register