LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Saxena   22 June 2015

Long term contract employment

Dear Sir I am Ankur Saxena working as an Assistant Professor in NIFT, Ministry of textiles, Govt of India on long term contract (3 years) on 5400 GP I joined NIFT in 2009 and my contact got reneued in 2012 again for three years now i am completing six year of my service without any break.

In 2012 i was appointed a member of a purchase commitee for purchase of some specific items there was some annonymous complaints and a departmental enquiry was initiated in 2012 and till now no result has been declared.

My contract is expiring on 30th June 2015 and after six years of countinous services it seems that NIFT is not renueing my contact.

Can anybody please suggest what options i have and what are my chances?

I donot have much time so an early reply will be appriciated.

Thanks you

Learning

4 Replies

Ankur Saxena   22 June 2015

somebody respond please.it will be a great help

Tushar Swar (Practitioner in HR Labour Laws & Compliance)     23 June 2015

Hi Ankur,

Since your employment is contractual therefore, its company's wish to renew or not as per their requirement, however, you need to check your T&C of contract.i hope that, its mentioned your contract too.

Since you have completed 6 yrs without break up, then you will be eligible for gratuity too.

Regards,

Tushar Swar

ACHRM, MBA-HR, D.L.L. (Hons)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2015

You seem to be on FTC.

Negative aspertions have been casted on your integrity.

Your apprehensions are not unfounded.

The able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm that has examined all docs on record and your inputs can advise you the best.

Ankur Saxena   23 June 2015

Dear Sir

Thanks you for the reply.

There is no question of requirement as all other my collegues has got their extension.

only mine is pending.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register