Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anti (acbd)     12 January 2013

Lok adalath award

respected sir,

my freind wife filled 498a ,crpc125 and dvc cases on his family members. after they mutual compromise and above cases setteled in hon'ble lokadhalath court. this court passed award copy about settlement of cases in that my frined and his family members names and etc,,,mnetioned but in that surname of his family wrongly mentioned and also some of the members names spelled incorrectly.

now what he can do?

how he can move?

what process invovled for correct his surname and names?

how can approach?

any problems occur in future for his family ?

please kindly requesting you sir guide me and my friend.becoz they didnt had proper knowledge about legal matters so kindly requestingyou sir, please guide him sir

thanking you sir

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 January 2013

Remedy:
Approach same Lok Adalat which passed reference compromise Order (for Decree making by a concerned Court) to modify the passed compromise Order to the extent to remove such and such typing spell mistakes it committed while passing such compromise Order(s).

It will be looked into and modified to such extent immediately after parties’ due verifications. This is a simple and right route one should invest upon before Decree sheet is made by the concerned Court of an Lok Adalat Order(s) for all future purposes respectively. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register