Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avniz aggarwal   25 November 2018

live in relationship

we both are divorcee and started living together by garland exchange.we had a son .
now she filed 498A /406/323/341 against me and my family.she had no prove of wife no document that is mentioning her as my wife.
now stridhan is given.nothing given .
in fact I gave 5 lack for her family .
now SHO-IO told me that I have to prove marriage.but no cards,pheras,M -certi, nothing,
please reply .


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 November 2018

Dear querist,


Tell SHO-IO that compliant has to prove that she is legally wife so that investigation can be done under section added.

You dnt have to give marriage prove your wife will give.




Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

avniz aggarwal   25 November 2018

dear sir what kind of evidence are accepted by law for proving the marriage.
in birth certificate of the child as father my name is mentioned

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     25 November 2018

You don't need to prove anything. Your 498A wife has to prove that she is your legally wedded wife. 

BTW since how long you guys are married? 



Aman Chawla



avniz aggarwal   25 November 2018

no marriage happened , we never stayed at my home

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads