Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LIST OF ALL JUDGEMENTS WHERE MAINTENANCE DENIED TO WIVES

Page no : 4

(Guest)

@498A Fighter,

Yes you are right....the advantages are taken. Its time to become people as selfless and help others but people are thinking about themselves only.

@Gautam kapoor,

Thanks buddy...!

giri raj (other)     03 November 2014

very useful data link

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     03 November 2014

Great Job!!

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     12 December 2014

Thanks buddy for such valuable collection.....

suraj12345 (engineer)     09 January 2015

sir/madam,

i want judgement copy or case number of supreme court wwhere supreme court denied to gave maintance to doctor professional waife who was not working and engineer husbund provide that she was eqully qualified and if given supreme court instructed to that wife as she should join any govt hospital at free of cost then she will get maitance of rs 5000/-.... i was read that case before one year on internet but now i am unable to get that copy....

please if any one has this copy please provide me.....its urgeent for me...

my mail id is kohinoortajne@gmail.com

John (xy)     02 February 2015

Thanks Sufferer this is real huge & good collection

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     05 February 2015

Contest the case properly from day and challenge on various technical issues and any body can get relief from these biased provisions.

suraj12345 (engineer)     09 February 2015

Sir/madam,

Is there any judgement where victim husbond is working as an engineer and petitioner wife is educationally qualified as doctor who is not working intentionally to harrassment to husbond whom she deserted......

i am a victim working as an engineer in govt firm earning gross salary as 55 thousand and in hand salary of 23 thousand.. my wife deserted me from last ten month and her parrents asulted me very much and now they file maintance under sec125 on me where intreme is granted as 10 thousand....she already fied false 498 on me and my parrent which caseis going on at my native place and nagpur too...and we both didnt appled for divorce and i dont want divorse from her as i made and love come arrange marriage....she was me for on 3 month with me at my working place but now she is with her parrents at native place and she gave false information that she is living at nagpur for classes.. plese anyone ...help me what should i do in this case........

Regards

kohinoor Tajne

Assistant Engr

MSEDCL,Kalamb

Raghavendra (Accountant)     19 April 2017

I need citation for these cases

14. DELHI HIGH COURT: Sanjay Bhardwaj & Ors. vs The State & Anr. on 27 August, 2010 Unemployed man can not be forced to pay Maintenance 

21. DELHI HIGH COURT Husband Property Not Counted in Maintenance

24.  DELHI HIGH COURT  : Dated 30 August, 2010 Multiple Maintenance petitions are not allowed 

26.  SUPREME COURT OF INDIA : Dated  11 June, 1993 No Maintenance
47. DELHI HIGH COURT: Dated  10 September 2008 No maintenance to Capable wife

48. MADRAS HIGH COURT: Dated  4 November 2006 Husband has to prove his Earning

61. DELHI HIGH COURT : Dated  25 October, 2010 Petitioner must claim she is unable to maintain herself for relief of maintenance

65. DISTRICT COURT , SAKET, DELHI : Dated  18 Nov 2010 Employable wife not entitled to maintenance.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=86215&offset=1

75. KERALA HIGH COURT : Dated  December, 2010 NBW cannot be issued for non payment of maintenance 

78. MUMBAI HIGH COURT :Dated  13 September, 1995 No multiple maintenance claims

35. KARNATAKA HIGH COURT: Dated 22 September, 1992 Women to Prove ligitimacy of child for maintenance

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     04 February 2018

Posted by: nitish788  Categories: Family Law Landmark Judgements 

Interim Maintenance Arguments important judgments

If you are from the Husband side and your wife is capable of earning and having good qualifications and if you are unemployed then how will you defend the interim maintenance case  filed by wife.

Here are the few judgments which you must use to fight interim maintenance cases  these judgments are handy.

Image result for interim maintenance

Smt. Mamta Jaiswal vs Rajesh Jaiswal 2000 (4) MPHT 457 spouse who is well qualified to get the service immediately with less efforts are not expected to remain idle to squeeze out, to milk out the other spouse by relieving him of his or her own purse by a cut pendente life alimony. The law does not expect the increasing number of such idle persons who by remaining in the arena of legal battles, try to squeeze out the adversary by

By-: Advocate Nitish Banka

Ashwin   10 April 2018

thank u sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register