Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravinder Kaushik (Proprietor)     15 April 2011

limitatition

Namakar,

all of you please guide me.

my father was enrolled in India Army in Feb. 1962  during National Emergency. he remained in Army for  more than 2 years in Bengal Regiment. but could not be attested as soldier for some reasons. then he resigned army.

there was rule that time if some one enrolled in india army and served for only six months in any manner then he will receive all benefits of a soldier.

but we could not get all these.

in 2003 filed a  CWP but dismissed.  can we make application for condontion of delay of this 8 years in supreme court . my mother is ill continolusly and she had been operated for back bone etc.

pls guide

thanking you

Ravinder 

Learning

1 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     15 April 2011

The problem here is that  Your father served in the army during emergency and he was serving as a soldier or not is not clear. Because in the time of emergency it is duty of every one to serve. If your petition was dismissed then it must be because of absence of registration. Every soldier if serving under the army has to have a registration. In case of default of this how can one prove the fact. But as Natural Justice states that if  you have proof of the fact that your father has served in the army as a Soldier. Than You have a chance. This includes Circumstancial evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register