New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surender Aneja   21 August 2023

Legality of heirship.

As per case statement 1 is NRI having property in Delhi and he has made gpa to his brother 2. 2 has been forced by 3 to make gpa for sell to 3 and 2 made gpa for 3. 3 further sold property with sell consideration through gpa to 4. When it's known to 1 he denied partition of property to 4 and a case in court admitted. At present 1,2 and 3 has been died. Here daughter (my niece) of 1 is pleading the case. It came to my knowledge 2 days before. As per my knowledge property was purchased by my grand father and my elder uncle above mentioned as 1 told that he himself purchased the property and authorized by gpa to 2( my father). In view please clarify whether I can get share of property and how? 


 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     01 October 2023

Facts are not clear.

Please repost clear query

For  detailed advice contact Adv Vishal Garg @ 9717985984

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register