LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANOJ KUMAR   25 September 2018

Legal rights of family on dismissal of post master in india post

Hi! My father had worked as Post master in India Post. He had been dismissed from the post in 1996. So, I've the following queries.. 1- Can my father claim this post again now? 2- Can any compensation be claimed against it? 3- Which documents are required for the claims? Thanks in Advance Manoj Kumar


 1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     25 September 2018

The answer to your query is that you cannot agitate against your father's dismissal after 22 Long years. There can be no claim for any compensation. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register