Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     20 August 2009

LEGAL OPINION

Please advise me to the following problem

Mr.'A' purchased a land to an extent of Ac.2.00 cents in survey no.10 situated at roja village in the year 1950 under a registered sale deed.  Before death of Mr.'A' in the year 1984 executed a will about his several properties in favour of his legal heirs.  Particularly for the above property in the said will only mentioned as extent Ac.2.00 in survey no.10 but he did not mentioned the village name or particular registered sale deed number which was acquired by him in the year 1950.  Now my client was going to purchase that property.  after verfying the revenue records all the records are in the name of Mr.A. they did not change the revenue records in their name as per will till to day.

One senior advoate given the legal opinion that there is no problem about it. 

PLEASE ADVISE ME IN THIS REGARD.

Learning

2 Replies

saumit joshi (advocate)     20 August 2009

whether the legal heirs of  'A' obtained a Probate Certificate From the court or not ? if yes than no issue to purchase the property. bcoz you are not clarify with whom to purchase the said property?

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     20 August 2009

AFTER DEATH OF Mr.'A' his legal heirs did not get any probate certificate from the court.  my client have to purchase the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register