Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakhi Jadav   25 September 2019

legal notice to co operative housing society

I send legal notice for issuing share certificate by registered post but society office is always closed what are other options so that secretary could receive notice. can I post it on secretary's and chairman's residential address instead of society address. in Mumbai society office opens either Saturday or Sunday. please suggest. if notice is coming back can I take further action on the basis of that acknowledgement.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query