LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh T   18 July 2019

legal notice from husband

my husband dropped me to my parents house as we had fight due to Mother in law n didnot allow me to come back
when my parents asked for settlement he asked for some to settle everything n took 7 months ...bt didnot find any solution n demanded for divorce
now sent a legal notice that i i left his house without his consent....my parents interferein my life....n i used to fight n used to insult him...n too asked me to come back home
bt earlier whenever i went they didn't allow me to enter

please guide what should i do....as i want to reconcile


 2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     19 July 2019

consult local Lawyer who delas Family matters and send suitable reply

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2019

Take guidance from Voluntary Associations that cater to such needs of such women.   As they might have handled thousands of such cases, they can provide further assistane as they were established for that purpose of helping needy women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register