Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh   05 February 2018

Legal notice from ex employer for recovery

-> Ex employer Name masked with ***

Inapt recovery of Settlement amount by Ex employer after 3 years charging interest @  24 %  P.A.

Sequence of Events  -

Date of Joining *** : 08-Dec-2014

Date of No show in *** office : 24th Dec 2014 onwards

Reason of Absconding :  (i) .No allocation in any  project & i was put on bench since joining .

(ii) .Pressure  from resource Management team to join *** chennai .However  Interview & joining location was Noida &  HR team committed the work location to be Noida at time of Interview & joining.

Communication with *** -

1. 01-Mar-2015 ME  :Voluntarily absconding from *** in Email

2. 05-Mar-2015 *** : Confirmation of seperation & relieve from services due to No show in office

3. 19-Dec-2017 *** : Letter Dated 08-Dec17,Intimatation of Notice pay recovery & Warning of legal action If i fail submit recovery amount of Rs 46000.0 within 10 Days

4. 26-Dec-2017 Me  : mail Reply to above seeking correction to recovery amount(inapt recovery of pay for days I have not even attended *** office) & assurance of paying recovery amount thereafter .

5. 09-Jan-2018 *** : Letter dated 18 Dec17, Final reminder to submit recovery amount & warning to initiate legal action in next 10 days if failed to do so                                        

6. 02-feb-2018 *** : Letter Dated 05 Jan18,Legal notice from Advocate for Recovery suite of Rs.46000 with intreset @ 24% from date of absconding .

Summary :

-> I attended  *** offices from 8-Dec-24 Dec 2014 only .

-> Only  Received 24 Days salary for above period

-> No calll/Mail followup from *** within the period 05Mar15- 19Dec17

-> *** doesn't responds to my email & call in response to their letter dated 08Dec18.

-> *** legal Dept. has given legal Notice for recovery suite ,Dated 05Jan18

-> *** legal is doing fraud by posting a backdated letter (letter is posted after 10-15 days from the date mentioned in letter body & expecting my response within 10 days of the letter date)

Questions :

1. Did I owe to pay *** an unjustified amount of Rs46000.00 when i have recieved only 32000 as part of salary for 24 working days in Dec2014 .?

2. How is it justified that *** sends Notice pay recovery after 3 years of absconding(from 2014) with an Interest of 24% P.A. . They could have settled in the few months after they relived me from thier services .

3. What are the points in favour of me legally ?

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     06 February 2018

contact local Lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register