LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun Garg (no)     10 December 2023

Legal nice has incorrect name of company for whom i used to work with.

I have been issued a legal notice by my previous company, but the name of the company mentioned in the legal notice is wrong, it is mentioned as ABCD India Pvt. Ltd, whereas name of my company is ABCD Pvt. LTD, so what is the best court of action for me:

1. Reply to the legal notice considering name is correct.

2. Reply stating name is wrong.

3. Reply stating the facts and statements mentioned in the legal notice are incorrect, and mention nothing about company name.

Can I prefer the 3rd option, as one of the case is ongoing and is in cross stage, I feel the company issued this legal notice to get some clues about what evidences I have, so that they can ask questions accordingly.


Please suggest!


Thanks in advance!


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2023

If you have received a legal notice then it becomes your duty to issue a reply notice denying the allegations.

You can even question their authority if the name of the company is wrong

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register