LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sitaram (Sitaram)     15 November 2010

Legal issues on a land

Hi, I am have seen a house in Nizampet area and expressed my interest to buy. I have completed the negotiaions as well with the house owner. After that one of my friend told me that the lands in the area where I have seen the house are under some land dispute cases. I asked the same question to house owner but he is saying none. I enquired locally in that area and few people strengthed my friends words.

Now my question is, how can I find out if there are any legal cases running on a particular land or not. I have the survey number and other details.

appreaciate if someone can respond.

Learning

2 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     15 November 2010

It is difficult to say whether there are private disputes with regard to the land, the best way is to give a public notice in largely circulated vernacular/english dailies seeking any objections, if any on the proposed deal. Note that it is best to approach through a local advocate @ Hyderabad, preferably someone residing locally where you propose to purchase the property. Exercise abudant caution since you will invest your hard earned money and litigations in future may cost you a lot.

1 Like

(Guest)

In many cases the paper publication is the correct procedure.  Because the buyer beware.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register