Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     14 November 2009

Legal Heirs Punishment ??

Dear Sirs,

Namaste , Hope ur fine by the grace of almighty..sir like always expecting your kind favour pls advice me:

1.My Mother was a govt employee she has taken the Personal loans from the banks of 5 Lakhs,and she expired 6months back and the office where she use to work they have given the calculation that her service amount is nearly 4Lakhs and remaining 1lakh they will be deducting from my salary once i receive the compassionate appointment of my mother.
2.Some people they are threating me that my mother has taken some chits and they are the guarantors for the same and they are harassing me to pay the amount for the chitfunds.
3.I left with only my Mentally unsound sister and i dont have any property on my name or my mothers name.
4.If some govt employee expires does legal heirs needs to pay the amount which i have not taken.and does the officer has right to deduct the amount from my salary if i get the appointment on compassionate grounds, does i need to pay the amount for chitfunds which my mother has taken the amount , Iam in a dilemma and suffering a lot of pain in my personal life and professional life.

One person who is a govt employee the same office is running the finance business in office premises, and he gives finance to all by keeping their cheques and ATM's and i came to know he has taken all the amount from the chitfunds by putting my mothers name on chitfunds....What action can we take against him.

I have not signed on any document regarding the bank loans or any chitfund not i have stood any guarantor for the chitfund....Pls advice what are the legal rights iam having in law to protect me and my mentally retarded sister so that they wont harass me again.

Thanks in advance
Aftab

Learning

5 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 November 2009

ALREADY REPLIED IN P.M,

ANY HOW FIRST ARRIVE ALL HER DEBTS AND DISTRIBUTE TO ALL CREDITORS IN PROPORTINATLY. PLS SEE WHICH IS LEGAL DEBT. NO PRIVATE CHIT WHICH IS NOT REGISTERED BID FRM REGRD OF CHITS IS NOT LEGAL.

PLS BETTER MEET AN ADVOCATE  WITH ALL Dr - AND Cr + STATEMENT , SETTLE IN ONE MODE.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     15 November 2009

The concept of comppaionate appoinment is to take care of the indigent family and its commitments.Yet,except statutory commitments,you can negotiate with the other debtors for amicable settlement.Any way you cannot escape liability  having accepted the compassionate appointment.

meenu katuria (student)     16 November 2009

u complaint of that man who is running chit fund business in the office of GOVT. of INDIA /STATE  to the Economic offence wing of ur respective state since he can't use office for his Pvt. business y ur liable 2 pay ur mothers personal loan which she took from her office. better u consult ur legal & financial adv. he will guide u after he see all the documents or papers.  

snchandrasekarabharathi (senior manager (Law))     17 November 2009

you are not personally liable for your mother's debt since you are not a guarantor. If you acquire any property through your deceased mother to that extent you are liable and hence from your salary you are not liable to pay under law

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     20 November 2009

Dear All,

Namaste and thanks for the valuable suggestions...can u pls send me the format for the letter to complain regarding the person who is doing pvt business in govt office premises....i want to write the letter to concern authority regarding the harassment.

Aftab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register