LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadi58 (n/a)     19 July 2009

legal heir signatures

Dear sir,

My father has made a registered will. Now to act as per the contents of the will , for eg if a plot is to be registered in the name of the beneficiary mentioned in the will, after him,  is it required to get clearances from all the legal heirs? or by attaching a copy of the will, the registeration or transfer of property is automatic.



 2 Replies

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     19 July 2009

just apply to revenue authorities to change the name transfer in tax receipt and  every revenue record with the help of the said will and the death certificate of the executant.

jagadi58 (n/a)     19 July 2009

thankyou very much for your prompt reply.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register