LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaya lakshmi   18 November 2021

Legal heir claim for morgage property refuse to pay back loan and loan on wife name husband died

Me and my husband bought a flat in chennai. Loan in my name and husband was a vo borrower. Husband dies due to COVID, now outstanding due iam paying for past 6 months.his mother (legal heir eligible for 1/4th share) claims for property but without paying anything.She got all the settlement from my husband's office as no nominee name was updated by him. Shared based on legal heir.


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 November 2021


Even if nomination was made you will get your share in all movable and immovable property of husband. You have file suit to claim your share in husband's office final settelement. 

Larry Hopkins   19 November 2021

same like happen with our relative in which loan guarantor refuse pay to loan even he is Gov.Employee and loaner is died. Inthis condition what are step for property heir and what can do for settlement

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query