Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajkumar (pl)     30 December 2013

Legal heir certificate reissue

Dear Sirs,

I am  searching for an answer regarding legal heir certificate and found lawyers club forums India.

It would be great help if I get an answer for the below mentioned problem. 

My father deceased in year 2006 and we obtain death certificate, legal heir certificate on 2006 itself. We used the legal heir certificate for my mother's family pension and other government settlement purposes.

Currently we are planning to go for patta transfer for my mother,a home which is with TNHB(Tamilnadu housing board) with is in my fathers name.

For  patta transfer TNHB seeking legal heir certificate original( i.e with thashildar signature). We have reached corporation office and requested for legal heir certificate and we got a True copy of legal heir certificate(ie. with GOVT sealed) and submitted. But TNHB refused to accept the TRUE copy and their expecting the original copy which should have thashildar signature.

We again approached corporation office again and they confirmed that the legal heir certificate can be issued only once and if we need a copy of it only computer printed copy (will not have thasildar signature,but government sealed true copy) can be provided as true copy which is legal and can be used for patta transfer.

Currently we held up with TNHB since they are not accepting true copy of legal heir ceriticate.

Please guide us.

Is there any option of getting reissue of Legal heir certificate again?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register