Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Z   24 June 2021

Legal heir certificate & claim from cghs for admission in non paneled hospital in case of emergency

Dear Sir/Ma'am
We would be extremely grateful if you can guide us on the following matters-

We are from New Delhi and have to obtain a legal heir certificate for family pension. In articles, I read that one should approach the taluk Thasildhar, or the corporation/municipality office of the respective area, and the district civil court for obtaining this certificate.

In Delhi (Central), whom should we approach? Like what place?

Further, my father (who is no more), a retired CGHS employee, was admitted to a non-panelled hospital due to an emergency, for which we also have the emergency certificate. How can we claim the reimbursement for the same?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2021

claim request form and submit it at the relevant address of the insurance provider or C.G.H.S. office  – mostly via post, e-mail, fax or through customer care. An Authorization Letter will then be issued by the insurance provider to the hospital, indicating the policy coverage. The medical bills will be paid by the insurance provider, directly to the hospital. In case of rejection of the claim, a letter will be sent to the insured, stating the reasons for rejection.

Z   25 June 2021

Thank you for your reply sir.

And where should I approach to obtain the legal heir certificate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register