Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaishnavi   30 January 2015

Legal father of child of affair without divorcing wife

Hi All:

My husband is having affair with his unmarried colleague. He says he don't want divorce if I don't want to go and he don't want to leave her. They want to live together and don't want to get married lifelong. My parents in law also supporting me and our family don't want divorce. But can his child from this affair can be legally his child and get all the rights if he don't divorce me and not legally married to her.

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     31 January 2015

Yes illegimate child born from illegal relation also have full right over the fathers property only not in ancessostral property

vaishnavi   02 February 2015

Originally posted by : Anish Thakur 9459321520
Yes illegimate child born from illegal relation also have full right over the fathers property only not in ancessostral property

Thanks Mr Anish Thakur. Father's property means father earned money right? Not father's dad's (grandfathers) property.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2015

The illegitimate child born out of such relation is deemed to be the biological child of that person hence it is eligible for a right in the self acquired properties of its biological father provided the said father dies intestate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register