Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rd   07 September 2020

Legal authority to kids only after my demise

Dear Team,

Based on my family past events as precautionary measure I want to evey penny I earn or which I save want to used only to my kids.

I have few properties earned only by me.Yes you might questions raised why not your husband.He is easily influenced by other situations,again based on other family events happened to other people I want each penny to be spent or invested in their studies and upbringing.What if I die suddenly and my huby remarries ( influenced skill really work from my MIL).I dont want my kids to be affected by this.Kindly suggest ofcourse this is precautionary measure to take just for my kids safety as every mother thoughts.

Sorry if my query seems to naive ,there is couple in my family where the first wife died leaving her two sons, but did not bother to takecare of them .He spent her jewellry and sold her properties for business.He remarried and he has one son from second women.First wife two kids ( one kid died of from vague fever,jaundice etc.,second child is left studies he is some car driver now).Second wife cleverly made her child study well he is b tech now.The business he made and plots purchased have been went into loss .This person suddenly dies of road accident.He left all his property and shop he has on his second wife name.Now the driver child has nothing in his hand.He always cries in middle of night missing his mom .Very emotional situation.

This is the background history which is leading to take some strong decisions for my kids safety.I have streedhan, properties purely incurred by me.Please help me what decisions should i take.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register