LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     20 March 2019

Legal aid service

Dear Members, What legal aid any woman ,eligible to get legal aid from the state government( SLSA),is supposed to get in filing a case in appropriate court in the district and what cost she has to incur by herself regarding filing of a case and lawyers fee etc. Please advise at the earliest.


 3 Replies

ASHIF. K.M.   20 March 2019

No lawyer fee is required to be paid. Make a simple request to legal aid committee to get legal assistance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 March 2019


What is the problem?

Whether the woman approached State Legal Services Authority ? If so, what is their view?


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 March 2019

Contacting District Legal services authority with AADHAR CARD is the proper way.  It is not certain that every woman gets legal aid and it is the discretion of the committee, and as you know that good contacts and substance in the case may o0nly get due attention for consideration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query