LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shreetha (Asst. professor)     15 May 2019

Legal advice on employment rules

Respected Sir/ Madam, I am looking for some clarity regarding employment rules. Government employees (state/central) and teachers (school/college/universities) are not permitted to take up two professions in parallel according to the employment rules. But politicians (MP/MLA) , businessmen take up multiple professions in parallel and earn good money. The salary of govt.employees and teachers are not very attractive in India and in the current scenario where husband and wife living in metro city and both are working, the financial burden is too much to handle. If we are capable of managing two jobs without compromising in quality of work at both places why are we not allowed to do so. Kindly guide me if their is any way where in addition to my full time time job i can also take up some part time task to earn some extra money, and i dont get into any legal issues. Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 May 2019

All the laws were framedduring the rule of British period today even globalisation has not changed British Raj mentality no one is ready to change but simply barks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register