LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     20 September 2016

Legal advice

Sir, There was a land which was given as patta by a proper permission of land management committee and Parganadhikari in year 1991.Now one of my villager filed a case under 198(4) in year 2006 as the said land is a "tal" mentioned in Aakar Patra 41 & 45.Chakbandi of my area was completed in 1965.Now on 27/07/16 ADM has dismissed the patta granted in 1991 that land is "TAL" whereas the land is a agricultural land and there is no tal and pond in and around that area. Villager who has filed the case his land was adjacent to the land and want to encroach even in this case stay order has granted for his illegal encroachment.Sir pls guide to stop the order of ADM at the earliest


 3 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     21 September 2016

What was the status of land in 1965 when chakbandi carried out ?

ak yadav (law student)     22 September 2016


   During Chakbandi in CH41&45, the land was mentioned as "Tal".The land was granted as patta by putting application to District magistrate and after that proper permission has been taken from land management committee followed by parganadhikari.Now the land is sankramniya and we are bhoomidhar.and the case is timebarred.Yet same is dismissed.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     22 September 2016

You can file appeal to higher authority of Revenue Department for dismissing the old previous order.

Take advise and hire suitable Advocate who is contesting the land related matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query