LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gazala shaikh (owner)     24 May 2014

Legal advice

dear sir /madam   i have taken housing loan of RS1000000/- ten lakh to purchase the new flat in year 2006 bank has issued payorder in the name of promotor / builder & i have paid all the balance payment as per registered agreement . builder promise me to give possesion with in 3 month after that builder started refusing possesion asking for more money &he did not give me possesion of flat after that builder ran way from the city & done the same thing with so many people & i have to go police to do police complaint police told me this civil matter go to court . when i contact lawer he told me you will have pay nazarana on your property value to file this case . i did not file any case in court due to my finincial problem . & waiting for help . in this period i am paying bank loan instalment regularly till today & i have paid total RS 989000/-nine lakh eightyninethousand & bank is aware of this case. in the year 2011 builder was arrested by police for cheating & fruad with so many people & with so many banks & release/ bail by the court . now bank is asking me to closed the loan account . now in this sitaution property flat is also not in my possesion i am cheated very badly by builder & bank started harrsement 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2014

File a suit in consumer forum against the builder for your recovery of flat or money back. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register