30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vedika singh (doctor)     19 July 2017

Legal action on wedding photographer

Been 8 months, still no wedding data... Photographer took the 90% paymnt and didnt cover all the events including shoots of haldi of bride, pheras n bidai.. even though al was clearly mentioned in the quotation given by him during paymnt. Want to tk legal action against him. Plz suggest.


 4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     20 July 2017

After giving due legal notice to the  photographer you proceed to file a case in District consumer forum/You wil get all  your money paid to the photogrpher+ interest+ damages.

1 Like


Sorry suspected case where data is lost , Move towards consumer forum immedately before you run out of time under the provision of limitation 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 July 2017

Yes,you should approach to District Consumer Forum for the deficiency in services of photographer and claim refund of your money along with compensation towards mental and physical agony caused to you.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 July 2017

The time limit is 2 years for consumer cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query