Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moin khan (executive)     26 April 2013

Leave taken

Dear Experts,

Please elaborate the following legal words.

Leave granted

leave taken

Thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Nitya Bansal (Partner)     26 April 2013

In legal parlance 'leave' refers to permission of the Court, for instance permission or approval of the court to file appeal against an order under relevant provisions of Cr.P.C or CPC.

When such permission to file appeal is granted by the appropriate forum, it can be termed as leave granted by such court or forum. When a party has obtained such permission of the court, it can be termed as leave taken by such party.

moin khan (executive)     27 April 2013

Thanks Mr. Bansal

cyberlawyer (barrister)     27 October 2013

Both leave granted and leave taken are synonymous, because only when leave is granted by the court, it can  be taken by the party seeking it..

Palddwell   09 May 2020

Leave and to taken both are the different things about which we start our discussion on these pages. If you think research paper help need promotion then you are thinking wrong because here is no other way which tell us to bring promotion on these pages only.

Tom wade   28 July 2021

Yes students need help in research paper or in dissertation writing that why I also preferred to choose the finest agency in town for this town.

cony john   19 February 2022

If we are considering free samples, then I think they are mostly of the same type. Therefore, in order to perform timely and high-quality research work, I turn only to this  research paper writing service

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register