Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant B Srivastava (Director)     07 June 2010

Lease Land

Hi this is Prashant Srivastava here,

My father had acquired land from MHADA on lease for 95 years in 1991. However, we have the allotment letter and the society papers where my father is the chief promoter.

My Query is,

1. What are the most required documents that we should own through MHADA when the land lease was bought by my father ?

2.  Can we sub-lease the land to third party for their developments and other activities.

3. Can we sell / transfer property rights to someone and what should be the ethical calculation in this regards.

4. Can we by-pass the society registration and do the activities ( any of above ) independently.

Once, I could receive some satisfactory answers to the map we would like to appoint a legal advisor to the project and then progress forward.

Awaiting for your kind reply and earliest revert.

Thanking You, Prashant Srivastava

eM prashant.systems@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     21 July 2010

The most important document is the lease deed.

Inorder to make improvements you need not sublease, but if you want to do it, the agreement for lease should allow you to do so.

Any how you cannot sell the rights to any person.  The lease is only a possesory right, the ownership vest wtiht the owner itself.  The selling is possible by the owner only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register