LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sham Lal   16 August 2020

Leakage in flat and harassment abuse threats

There is leakage problem from next flat in my bedroom since august 2018. Sometimes it covers all 4 walls of bedrrom and shows outside in dining area too. Sometimes it remains to 2 3 walls of bedroom. We find it quite degrading and headache in new flat. 

Builders, association mostly of tamilians telugus muslims abuse harass, get physically violent, spread rumours that my daughter is a bad woman, I should die, hurl abuses at us, gather in mob groups and bark scare, tear off our flat sale ad from gate and blah blah blah  when we ask to fix this

Last set of beds got fungus so mattress beds table threw and bought new. I got back itching so replaced beds, got room painted. 

2 weeks back again painted, today again it looks gross. 

Clothes in room also get fungus mould type something.

Trying to sell this from my 2018. Buyers who see this run away. Broker Cbre backed out. Cbre broker went with my daughter to police station to ask to help but builders got approach.

Sale is stuck since 2018. Its degrading place to live in that bedroom plus sale stuck plus all harassment humiliation torture by these disgusting gang men women.

We were and are scared of physical attacks etc from these lewd people if we send some notice or file case. These are absurd disgusting frauds goons. They even cheated in parking and ran away without finishing work, abused, wasted time so much. 

Can you advise what to do

Image photos cannot be attached here. I have photos of damage and at present its there on walls visible.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register