Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawyersclubindia New Look

Page no : 3

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     10 April 2009

i am not feeling comfortable with format . it  takes  time in scrolling in width.

Shambasiv (n/a)     10 April 2009

It works fine to me. Probably, you should be using 800 X 600 resultions it seems. Please switch to 1024 X 768 for best results. Today all sites are best viewed in  1024 X 768 format

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     11 April 2009

Dear Admin..

Now our site is easy for end users also.

But I miss the previous logo.

The older one is eyecatching and very attractive ... It seems new logo is not giving that much effect.

C Nadarajan (Advocate)     11 April 2009

I take this opportunity to congradulate the team which has taken best effort to upgrade the look and it it is pleasing to see the change,

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 April 2009

I am now getting use to it and happy with the new changes. But one thing, the query and the answer page is like reading head line news in TV: it is very very long, just adjust that and it will be a perfect forum. Congratulations, to all those involved in the new look of LCI.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     12 April 2009

i am feeling same inconvenience as mr. assumi says. further, new setting is taking more time to open. however i am not a fit person to advise more as i am not  computer trained.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     12 April 2009

i am feeling same inconvenience as mr. assumi says. further, new setting is taking more time to open. however i am not a fit person to advise more, as i am not  computer trained.

Rakesh Shekhawat (Advocate)     12 April 2009

I like the new one very much. May be it takes some time to come to terms with the new site but the layout and design looks great

advanupma@gmail.com (n/a)     13 April 2009

The new look is amazing but i initially got confusd bout the new look of lawyersindiaclub when i opened the site bt its really amazing to look at this new version of your site congratulations

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     14 April 2009

More professional look with new features. REALLY EXCELLENT.

Vasant Kumar (Lawyer)     14 April 2009

the new look is really very nice.

i think it will take sometime to get used to it.

regards

vasant

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Practising Lawyer)     16 April 2009

Thanks for such a SURPRISE................................................

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Practising Lawyer)     16 April 2009

Thanks for such a SURPRISE................................................

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     20 April 2009

OMG!

when i first saw the new look of lawyersclubindia.com, this was my expression...

it looked totally different. it looked better and i must say that i would like to appreciate the work of the team to bring a platform for every individual to come and express its point of view on the topic, in this way we not only would be able to submit our views on different issues but also gain some new knowledge about the developments made or we can make regarding the issue....

IG

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     19 May 2009

very comfort  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register