Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawyersclubindia New Look

Page no : 2

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     08 April 2009

Change is always welcome...but i must say i became habitual with the original format.

it ll take sometime to adapt to the new looks and features, but i ll miss the old one.

otherwise gr8 job done...admin really works hard.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     08 April 2009

my feedback is almost same as kiran sir.in previous version thr was more space for recent topics instead of this.so plz increse the space of recent topic on main display.

thnx

mohit attri

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     08 April 2009

Please Sir Come back to old very good Portal Please. V all r missing that. This is not not colourful at all. I donnt like to come on the forum now. Please i feel that V all r scattered n not feel like family as V are previouly felt.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 April 2009

It is wonderful, beatufil, mind blowing, attractive, simply beautiful. I entered the new world when I opened.

(Guest)

the list of forum messages should include more entried on a single page rather than just 4. too lazy to click on another page.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     09 April 2009

Dear Sirs,

i dont know and havent experienced the new site and features thoroughly due to lack of time but thw administration must give due regard to the opinions of our senior mebmbers Like Mr. Assumi and others. 

firstly we must experience the new site and features for a while to look into the fact whetehr its more useful than the previous on eor not and if not then we must get back to our old adorable look. that was too simple to undersand even for a layman.

all the best to the Lawyersclubindia Team

manish

Mahesh V.P. (Advocate)     09 April 2009

Wow what a beauty...

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     09 April 2009

When I opened a mail  having content " a new site for a lawyers"  then for a moment , I perplexed and thought that a this might be another competent site started by some another agency.  But thank to God ,  and nice to see this new  version and modification done  a " New Look" .  Welcome to this New Look !   a nice look.

Shyla (Student)     09 April 2009

Wow guyzzzz!!!!!!!! As i had earlier also said that LCI ROCKS!!!!! BUT NW IT ROCKS HARDER!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO OTHER SITE THAN THIS ONE!!!! N THATS A COOL N CASSY LOOK.

Kudos!!!!

Shyla!

Chhaya Soni (Self Employed)     09 April 2009

New look of LCI is good. Although first time, it takes some time to understand, but It includes more features, and we should adapt to changes, it is for our betterment. The problem is, we have become habitual of old version which was more simpler than the present one, and now same simplicity, we are expecting from the new one. But once we start to use, it gives more knowledge which was headen in earlier old version, the same is made displayed by this new look. 

Its good....... change is universal.....change yourself to adapt new changes.

Regards 

sreedhar (advocate)     09 April 2009

Great work admin. Please keep doing such useful changes. Thank u very much.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     09 April 2009

really yaar mujhe bilkul pasand nahi yeh new version.previous version was too gud instead of this one.i love previous version.that was soo simple  as compare to this one.one thing another this new version is so heavy,my computer takes lot of time to open this new version.

mohit attri.

Rathnakar P V (civil engineer)     10 April 2009

Hummm!

At first instance,rather i confused and thought , by Mistake i had Come to Some Unknown site!!!!!!

It is Looks to be Good, but it takes time to adjust to the Change.

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     10 April 2009

Change is inevitable and also very much necessary to keep once fresh and energetic to work. The present look of our website is very good and attractive.My congratulations to one and all concerned with the development of the present site and also my best wishes.

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     10 April 2009

the new look of the site is very attractive and colorful

my congratulations and best wishes to one and all concerned in the development and hosting of this site with the new look.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register