Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CG12345678 (Student)     08 April 2015

Lawyer notice

Hi All....

What happens to the Plaintiff notice landed up with defendant's empty house or defendant is no more live in the current address.

Thank you,

CG

Learning

7 Replies

kaushal (Advocate)     08 April 2015

In case, Defendant has left the current address, the Plaintiff needs to supply fresh address before the court and fresh summons shall be issued in the new address

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     08 April 2015

Court can order for fresh notice to Last Known Address or to file Suit/case stating that also

J K KARUNAKARAN (Barrister/Arbitrator Civil & Criminal Case Consultant)     09 April 2015

Hi Chandra,

If Defendant not in the present address, Plaintiff  responsibility to submit change of address before hon'ble court so that Plaintiff re issue the fresh summons to the given new address.

Regards

Karunakaran JK

CG12345678 (Student)     09 April 2015

What happens if Plaintiff don't know defendant's where about and defendant don't know that there's a notice against him of a case someone filed in the court which he never expected.

Thank you..

J K KARUNAKARAN (Barrister/Arbitrator Civil & Criminal Case Consultant)     09 April 2015

Good Question, but all the communication mail ✉ will be sent under RPAD,so it's our duty to present the AD reply(may be door locked,refused,wrong address, change of address unknown whatever) to be before the hon'ble court. Rest is their decision.

Regards

Karunakaran JK

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2015

Even if the subsequent summons are returned undelivered with the same endorsement or any other endorsement,the court may order for steps to serve the summon by alternative  mode of service, then the plaintiff can adopt the substitute service of summon under order 5 rule 20 for serving the summon through news paper publication.

R. SRINIVASA RAO (employee)     17 May 2015

Respected Sir,

My Name is r. srinivasa rao (purchaser) and I am a government employee. I belongs to scheduled caste community. In July 2007, I purchased 4 acres of land from a scheduled caste community person Prasad (seller) who is also a government employee (sub-registrar in Revenue department). In the sale deed document he (seller) has mentioned that the land is not an assigned land. But recently seller has send a legal notice through a lawyer stating that the land is assigned land and Patta is D.K patta. Now he (seller) is threatening me that if the land is not surrender you will go to jail for six months. What shall I do. Please guide me.

with best regards

srinivasa rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register