Lawyer demanding additional money


My wife filed 498a and other sections against me n whole family. My family and I have alredy been ordered AB by session court.

After getting aticipatory bail , I applied for quashing of FIR in High Court. High Court has ordered AD INTERIM RELIEFin favor of my appliaction. The other party now has challenged the stay order given by High Court.

Now my lawyer says he will not show up for the next hearing unless he recieves additional money (the date is in this week), though he agree on flat fee before starting the work.

What should I do now and how can I avoid such situation in future?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

The lawyers fee calculation is depends upon lawyers ability to argue on each every case. Beleiveness on lawyers are very important. If not change the lawyer by obtain NOC from previous lawyer and select another lawyer. There are vast lawyers information in this portal itself.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x