Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Law Education

Hello,

I am from mumbai and I want to do LLB but I confuse from which college should I do? i am graduate and I want to know should I do entrance exam for admission or direct admission in college?
any advice would be great.

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   07 February 2021

As per your query, I would suggest that you should proceed to build your career in Law only if you're serious about it don't just opt for the profession simply because you're fascinated towards it because of watching some television shows or movies.

Bachelor of Laws which is actually called Legum Baccalaureus is an undergraduate law degree in India and most of the common law jurisdictions. It's often referred to as LL.B.

It's a career of great seriousness and responsibilities. Pursuing it without any interest would lead to a great fall in the field after your graduation.

However, if you're inclined towards the course you may look for a college which is offering LL.B course recognised and approved by the BCI [Bar Council of India].

I'm leaving a link for the top ranked colleges in Mumbai (2021), do have a look for better inputs -
https://collegedunia.com/llb/mumbai-colleges

Hope it helps

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register