Land sold but money not recieved


MY mom bought a property way back in 1983.Due to family pressure same was sold to same person from which it was bought.The person didnot paid the money.the saledeed said that money has been received .The practice in Bihar is that after sale deed is executed a paper is issued which in local parlance is called "chirkut" which has to be exchanged for the money.The same was not done.Notice was sent for the same but was not replied.Later the sale deed was cancelled by The registrar.

After 20 years that other party started claiming that land was his.And falsely saying that he has been using that.He has somehow managed to take out a true copy of old sale deed whose truthfulness is yet to be ascertained. 

Other party is not moving to court and saying that since he ( falsely) is already controlling the land hence has no need to go to court.

Please suggest what the laws say...and what should be done.



We Provide Free Legal Consultancy, you can ask question direct.9540077999.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x