Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (rtd)     26 July 2012

Land sale issue

Dear Sir

I ve won in my land case through Court, Court has ordered the land belongs to us.  I got the judegment copy and I got registered the court judgement in Registered Office, And can i sell my land with this registered judgement copy ? Please give idea how to sell our land with registered judgement copy . I m the only owner of this land. The party is also ready to buy our land. Please tell me how to sell after registered the Court Judgement .

Thank you .

Learning

9 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     26 July 2012

What was the issue all about ? If it was a suit for declaration and the court has declared you the owner, then in that case there are no issues selling the property, the Court decree and your supporting documents would do.

If it was a suit for specific performance in that situation the court normally asks the registrar to execute a sale deed in your favour after payment of stamp duty and everything if that is done then also you can sell.

1 Like

Hello Sir 

The Court has declared that I m the owner and they also give me the decree.

I ve registered that in Registered Office. Do I need to Apply for a Patta before i sell that property ?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     26 July 2012

Whose names r there on patta?if it is ur u can directly sale it.for details call.

Initially the patta was in others name, Since that person illegally occupied and made a patta, 

But now Court has give judgement and decree than the land belongs to us after the verification of old patta and all other documents. 

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     26 July 2012

enrolled ur name on patta by applying to revenue authorities with the help of decree.pl confirm that the opposite not gone for appeal in higher forum.

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     26 July 2012

Get the property mutated in your favour ,and ensure that the opposite party / defendant has not gone in appeal ,then you can sell the property without any problem.

Prashant Bhat (Vice-President (Legal & Land Acquisition))     26 July 2012

very simple..

go to the concerned revenue authority, produce the court judgment along with an application to insert your name in the property card of that land.

the revenue authoity will take cognizance of the court judgment and accordingly, insert a mutation entry recording that court judgment, thus giving it an effect.

on insertion the said mutation entry, property card of the land will start captioning your name.. 

- Prashant Bhat, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.

Tel. 982009955. e-Mail : prashantexpress@yahoo.com

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     26 July 2012

Mr. Ram,

U give a application for enter your name in revenue records with court order and enter your name in revenue records and after enter your name u collect a original copy of 7/12 or property card then u sale this property another person.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     04 August 2012

you should contact the tehsildar with the court orders and have the property mutated in your name . once that is done, then you can sell the property. however, be sure that the defendents have not gone in appeal against the decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register