LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bolo (NA)     23 July 2010

Land Query

My grandfather owned a land, that time all were join family, so his brother was also working with him, after my grand father and his brother passed away, when we check the land documents, we found that the land is registered to my grand father , my grand father son's registered a case in the court in 90's. In 2000 we won the case and court dismissed their appeal, now again they have registered another case for the share.

1. now we can proceed for the case? (since it already dismissed by the court)

2. My grandfather's brother's son has built a house in the land and registered the land in his name and wrote a will to his son's.  How to we proceed  for this? can raise a criminal case for land acquistions?



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query